2022 Festival Wristbands
On sale now!
Orders made in 2020 must be claimed using the rollover form.
They will not be automatically processed for 2022.
See the Rollover Information page for more details.
- If you are going to Volunteer , DO NOT BUY A WRISTBAND!
- Membership purchasing limits apply
- Annual Members buying a 2022 membership; it may take up to 24 business hours for your login to activate
- All patron wristbands will be shipped to your address prior to the event. Shipping will start in late spring hitting mailboxes mid to late June
- All kids 12 and under are free and a wristband must be ordered for each child during checkout to avoid additional shipping charges
- $12 shipping applies to all orders
- Camping registrations must be made as a separate order for member-only reserved sites (not required to camp)
- ***NEW*** All vehicles entering Blissfest property must purchase a parking pass; $10 advance or $20 at the gate
Blissfest Music Organization strives to provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone attending the festival. In that regard, Blissfest continues to consult with the Health Department of Northwest Michigan, and follow health and governmental requirements for COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will not be in place for the annual festival barring any mandates from local, state, and/or federal agencies.
A health screening will be posted for review by all patrons upon arrival. Patrons should not enter if they have any screening symptoms or cannot answer “NO” to all the screening questions.