Festival Camping Information
Reservations are not required to camp. 1st come 1st serve camping in the field (RV or travel trailer friendly – no additional charge)
or the woods is included with all weekend wristbands at no additional charge.
ANYONE WITHOUT A RESERVATION THAT IS NOT CAMPING IN THE WOODS WILL BE PARKED IN A CAMP SPACE BY BLISSFEST PARKING AS YOU ARRIVE
If you wish to reserve a specific campsite you must be a current member and follow the green button below.
- Please no parking or camping is allowed along the road Thursday night prior to the festival
- Failure to follow the Blissfest Policy may result in wristband revocation.
- Line up starts Friday
- Camping is included with all weekend wristband purchases
- All vehicles entering Blissfest property must purchase a parking pass even if you have a reserved campsite;
$10 advance or $20 at the gate
- Hardwood Haven tent camping is 1st come 1st served
- Campsites are 25' x 50' and rustic
- Must be a current member to register for a specific site from the open numbered sites on the map
- $75 to register a site
- Limit 1 campsite registration per household (unless grandfathered)
- No additional campsites
- Members who do not have a campsite registration already in their household may register for 1 campsite.
- ONLY 2020 orders that have already been paid for
- People who rolled over their 2020 order and wish to keep their campsite for 2022
- Everyone who reserved a site in 2019 or 2020 and did not rollover their order.
- Members who requested a refund on their camping order from 2020 re-register
- Members who did not make a 2020 campsite order but are grandfathered from 2019 re-register
- Blissfest’s newest property past the 3rd stage on the other side of the Future Forest
- This property offers a unique quiet camping experience while still being on festival grounds.
- 25’x 50′ Rustic Sites
- Non- Numbered Sites adequate for tents or RVs