Festival Camping Information
- Please no parking or camping is allowed along the road Thursday night prior to the festival
- Line up starts Friday
- Camping is included with all weekend wristband purchases
- Campsite registration is not required to camp
- Members may register for a specific campsite
- Campsites are 25′ x 50′ and rustic
- Hardwood Haven tent camping is 1st come 1st served
- You will be placed in a spot by Blissfest Parking as you arrive unless you have a reserved campsite or are camping in the woods.
- All vehicles entering Blissfest property must purchase a parking pass; $10 advance or $20 at the gate
- Failure to follow the Blissfest Policy may result in wristband revocation.
Made a camping or wristband order in 2020?
Rollover Campers – Please fill in your current contact information and select the number of wristbands and campsites you ordered in 2020 using the “Campsite & Wristband Rollovers” button below.
You will not need to enter your site number. You will need to add a parking pass and pay the shipping that did not roll over.
No 2020 order?
2020 Rollover - Use the blue button above
2019 Re-Registration - Use the purple button below
- Must be a current member to register for a specific site
- $75 to register for a reserved site
- Members who reserved a site in 2019 or 2020 must re-register their site by March 15th, 2022 at 5 pm to keep their spot for the 2022 festival.
- Log in as a member. Your login is your email and name (first and last)
- Click “Have a Reserved Seat Code?”
- Enter Reserve seat Code; your first and last name without a space
- Scroll down in the small box and click “Apply Coupon“
- Select number of sites (Limit 1 campsite reservation per household, unless grandfathered)
- Click “Register”
- The site(s) you registered previously will automatically be applied to your order.
- Select a delivery option
- Fill in billing information and click “Complete Order“
DO NOT make a re-reservation if you do not wish to keep your 2019 campsite. If would like to choose a new campsite you may make a new reservation starting March 23rd, 2022. Please note your previous registration campsite will be released.
New Member Campsite Registrations
*New registrations for members beginning March 23, 2022.
- Log in as a member. Login is your email and name (first and last)
- Click “Member Tickets”
- Click the brown button that says “Select Seats”
- Select 1 space that is open.
- Click the blue button in the top left “Select Seats”
- Click “Checkout”
- Finish the transaction by entering the billing information. You will receive a confirmation email.